December 21, 2014

I hate to see your heartbreak...

  1. Dear Birthmom, 


    We love music around our house. Like a whole lot. Steve and I are always showing each other new bands/songs that we've discovered during the day..."you've got to listen to this!" 


    Steve showed me a new tune the other day, and it conveyed the feeling of something I've been thinking about for a while now.  I know that someday our greatest joy will cause you your greatest pain...and that breaks my heart. And I've never really wanted to write about this impending hurt...because the thought hurts too much. But I think I found some words to match my feelings on this.  I hate to see your heartbreak...(but) for all the air that's in your lungs, for all the joy that is to come, for all the things that you're alive to feel, just let the pain remind you hearts can HEAL. 


    The pain will heal, and joy will come. We can experience it, and help each other get through it together! 




No comments:

Post a Comment