May 9, 2014

Beautiful Connections

Last week was a week of decisions for our family. Hard ones...because we had to choose what job I was going to take in a day! I was so terrified of making the wrong decision! I was talking with a dear friend, telling her I was afraid of making the wrong choice, and she wisely told me...

"You KNOW what is right...you know it inside! Just quietly listen, and you'll know what to do. Things happen for a reason. Seemingly difficult times in our lives lead us to where we need to be. We may not understand now why things have happened they way they have, but looking back we'll realize...AH HA! That's why that happened!"

Our journey to find our baby, our family...all the ups and downs we're going through, they're all for a reason.  They are all beautiful connections, leading us to where we need to be.

I loved this story on Brave Love about one birth mom's view on beautiful connections...

No comments:

Post a Comment