September 13, 2014

Where is the love?

Dear Birthmom, 

This week...I felt tired and weary. Tired of being strong. Weary of suppressing that aching deep down in my bones. Tired of not being able to see the path in front of us. Weary of waiting. 

I think i've realized why the pain has gotten the best of me this week...

I lost my focus. 

My focus should be YOU. And I'll be honest...I was selfishly wrapped up in my pain. This part of the journey isn't about us...it's about YOU!!!! And I let my pain get in the way and discouraged me of remembering that week...and I am so sorry!!!

I feel really strongly that one of the big life lessons we're supposed to get out of this experience is to learn how to love more deeply than we every have before...

When I think about you, and how I can lift you up, cheer you on, make life cheerier for you, and how to love you...this burden we're carrying doesn't seem so heavy. And I need to remember that...that's what life is about! Loving one another, lifting one another up, cheering each other one! 

LOVE you!

Jamie


No comments:

Post a Comment