October 24, 2014

Two is too few

I LOVE art. Love, love, love it. It's in my blood...I come from a family of some pretty dang artistic and creative people. When I was a little girl, I was always doodling, and thought that being an animator at Disney would be my dream job. (Yeeeah...that dream never quite happened...)

BUT, I still love art, and I still love to doodle, and create. One of my favorite things about our house is it's like a mini art gallery. It's full of art that either I created, or favorite prints from other amazing artists that I've come across. I'm always on the search for something new for our walls! (Just ask Steve...he loves how I'm constantly moving things around...hehehe).

A few pieces from the Haslam gallery of late that have tugged at my heart strings...

Two is too few by Caitlin Connolly
there, there by Caitlin Connolly
Elizabeth Ann by Beth Allen
Doodle from my sketch book

2 comments:

  1. Goodness, I love art too. I'm a fan of Emily McPhie myself. I found you on Bon's site---I'm her sister. beckyblackburn.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooooo! I love finding awesome new artists. Thanks so much for the suggestion...her work looks lovely!

      And thanks for stopping by! I loved Bon's post about you the other day :)

      Delete