February 7, 2014

A Story of Open Adoption

As we've started this journey, we've come across so many amazing and incredible adoption stories.

I came across this video this morning, and I loved it. It's so incredibly touching. I love how this story shows that God has a plan, and He puts people into our path for a reason...to let us help each other.  And that's incredible to me. And I love how this story shows the birth mother as a part of their family. I hope that we have the chance to show our birth mother and birth father that they will have a place in our family. Our baby will always know that there was a lot of love surrounding them coming into the world, and that they were never 'not wanted', but that they were placed because of an amazing amount of love.

I have no idea how our story will go, but I hope it's like this one.


No comments:

Post a Comment