February 26, 2014

Beautiful Inside

There's a birth mom community that I follow on Facebook called BIB. A birth mom posted this video this morning, and it made me cry. I've never been in a birth mom's shoes...but I imagine it must be hard facing the sometimes harsh judgements of others. This is what this birth mom said about the judgement of others...

"As the tears flow down my cheeks I think about my own life and how often my choices have been judged and debated. I am amazed that what I do in MY LIFE so greatly effects others, others that don't know me...why they care so much I will never understand! This video is so powerful. You NEVER know the battles that a person is facing, why they make the choices they do. Live YOUR life. You were made to be beautiful...don't let the words and judgement of others dull your sparkle! You have great beauty inside!"

Dear birth mom...you are so loved. You are beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment