February 18, 2014

You're My Favorite

I probably tell Steve "Gosh, you're my favorite!" at least a couple times a day. And I mean it...that boy, he is my favorite!

One of my favorite things about him is how happy he makes me. When I'm around him...I can't help but smile. He is constantly making me laugh. Our house is filled with laughter. Sometimes he makes me laugh so hard that I snort (it's attractive, I know). He sings me funny songs. He dances funny dances. He's downright goofy. Our kids are going to have one fun dad!

I found this quote the other day, and it's the truth!  I have no doubt that when we're old and squishy, he'll still be making me laugh.


(Steve made me this video the other day...made me laugh pretty good! It's pretty much how we dance around the house...)



No comments:

Post a Comment