March 4, 2014

What are you worth?

Dear Birthmom,

The thought of self-worth has been on my mind lately. I don't know if you're like me, but it's something that I've struggled with before. Thoughts creep in...am I pretty enough? Smart enough? Good enough? Sadness. Doubt. Fear.

I'm here to remind you...don't let those thoughts creep in and pull you down! Look past those thoughts, and see who you really are! You don't need to settle for any less than your worth...and your worth is great! This is a hard situation, but it doesn't define you.  Never, EVER give up!

I found this quote from an inspiring birthmom...these were her thoughts on her self-worth:

"Birthmoms created life and gave their babies the life they deserved; and they deserve the same in return. We deserve the life we deserve! We are giving our children the best life. Now it's our turn."

Birthmom, you deserve the BEST! You deserve to be happy! You deserve to love, and be loved in return! And that life can happen. There's no point in sitting back in fear of never finding it.  Of course we can choose that fear-filled path...or we can get back up and do what we can to make the best of everything. There is always hope if you look for it!

Keep going...I will always be here to cheer you on!

Love,
Jamie




No comments:

Post a Comment